13 Key Questions To Ask A Wedding Venue
Everyone dreams of a magical moment when they say I do in front of all their friends and family. The right wedding venue can help make those dreams come true. When planning your special day, you want to make sure your every need is met. Ask specific questions to make sure the venue is the right place to host your wedding. We helped source some questions that are often deal-breakers for couples. These questions will help you narrow down your search to find the perfect wedding venue for you and your fiancé.
- Is this venue open for booking the dates or months you have selected? If not, are there any surrounding dates available? TIP: Sometimes you can make a deal for off-season or weekday events when venues are typically slower.
- Depending on how many rooms the venue has and the availability, how many people can your venue accommodate?
- How many hours are included in the rental space? How early can we set up prior to the event and how late can we stay after the reception? Also, is there an overtime fee?
- What is included in the pricing? TIP: Ask for specifics like deposits, gratuity, cleaning fees, sanitizing stations, etc.
- Do you require guests use your catering or do we need to provide our own?
- How is alcohol priced and is there a bar minimum?
- Can we move things around / provide personal decor? Are there any restrictions?
- Can the venue accommodate a DJ or band and speakers/microphone for speeches?
- Does the venue provide assistance for set up and take down?
- Is there parking on-site, and is it complimentary for my guests?
- What is the cancellation policy and how long do I have to cancel in order to receive a full refund?
- Which staff members from the wedding venue will be here during the event to make sure it goes as smoothly as possible?
- How much experience do you have hosting weddings?
At The Creekside Banquet Facility, a family member will always be on-site for your wedding to make sure it runs smoothly. We have been in business for over 20 years and you can count on our experience to guide you every step of the way.